Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unhandled exception error C0000005 (Access Violation Reading 0x0144)

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
banji1234
5502 Views, 4 Replies

unhandled exception error C0000005 (Access Violation Reading 0x0144)

HI i just intall autocad lt 2013 and everytime i poen the program it gives me the "unhandled exception error C0000005 (Access Violation Reading 0x0144) at adress 60c6f5bfh" now i already uninstall all the other autodesk programs and reinstall this one for second time now and i still get the same error. i try the repair but it still doesnt work; if i try to "save as" the program stops working. i can save but i dont know where is sending the file  and it also stops working if i try to close it.

thank you

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Charles_Shade
in reply to: banji1234

Restore the Computer to several days ago and prior to the first install.

Follw this advice from Autodesk to see if there are any stragglers in the Registry:

Autodesk Recommended Clean Install Procedure:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?linkID=9240817&id=2887771&siteID=123112

Try the install again.

Message 3 of 5
ABielecki
in reply to: banji1234

Hello,

I have similar problem, and I've clear installed my software (AutoCAD LT 2012) and problem still exist. What shall I do now?

GIS
Message 4 of 5
braudpat
in reply to: ABielecki

Hello

You try to install ACAD LT 2012 32 bits or 64 bits ?

On which Windows exactly ?

Before, have you some others Autodesk software running OK ?

If YES, which one ?

Bye, Pat

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
Charles_Shade
in reply to: ABielecki

You may want to get into removing and reinstalling the current .NET that is on your system as well.

REVO UNINSTALLER The free version on its most aggressive setting will get rid of all files.
Use this as the uninstall instead of Windows.

Then reinstall the AutoCAD after you have done the previous suggestions to this program as well

Remember to back up your customizations first.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost