Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem printing .dwg to .pdf in AutoCAD LT 2008

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
tarp72
1262 Views, 2 Replies

problem printing .dwg to .pdf in AutoCAD LT 2008

I have problems printing a pdf from a drawing in AutoCAD LT 2008.  Every day or everyother day I seem to need to update Adobe Acrobat (Windows Vista).  I update Acrobat, shut down computer and printer and restart.  Usually it works but is a total hassle.  Now I am running AutoCAD in Paralles on a Mac Book Pro and having the same problem but now I can't fix by udating and restarting.  I get the error message: "Adobe PDFcreation cannot continue because Acrobat is not activated."  Then it starts up my Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional, which does nothing to fix the problem. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
bgingerich
in reply to: tarp72

Sounds like adobe is like autodesk in that it needs an activation code or some other form of authentication.  You say Adobe opens?  Search the menus ( maybe in 'file' or 'tools'->'options') for a place to run activation of Adobe. 

If that doesn't work try this site for help: http://www.adobe.com/products/activation/.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Brandon Gingerich
Message 3 of 3
pendean
in reply to: tarp72

Why don't you just use the AutoCAD built-in PDF driver?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost