Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dwf to dwg

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
SAMAR2
3892 Views, 4 Replies

dwf to dwg

Kindly i need an urgent answer.im a quanttiy surveyor and i have a very big project drawn as DWF.i need to convert them into dwg. i already did my research and i found one that he will convert them to dwg but it will be replace into layout not model so i canot take  my qtties and they re accurate

Please all i need is how to quantiifed a DWF file , or if therse is a software to convert my dwf into dwg

HELP

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: SAMAR2

Try a google search for the answer: AutoCAD/LT does not do the conversion.

AutoCAD/LT allow you to reference a DWF as an attachment if that will work for you, or you can download Autodesk's free DESIGN REVIEW program to read and measure DWF files.
Message 3 of 5
SAMAR2
in reply to: pendean

Well, i  download a file call : Easy cad conveter he is good but he replaced the Dwg in a layout not on model and if u know we canot work on layout.so all i need is if u know how to quantitfied a porject trough dwf by  taking areas,dimensions , perimeter.... in a quick way and correct  qttes ,...any advice ??

Many thanks

Samar .

Message 4 of 5
pendean

DWFs are electronic paper file formats: everything will be the size of a paper/sheet/layout. Contact the manufacturere of your downloaded product for support or questions.

Or explode using CHSPACE command in AutoCAD: but you'd better check sizes of known items to confirm it is accurately scaled.
Message 5 of 5
LoisSMatthews

You should try Autodwg product.

They have DWF TO DWG converter, both standalone and plug-in, I use their pro version and found it useful. The plug-in not seems to work well on latest Autocad.

You can check out their site here:
www.autodwg.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost