Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dwf problems

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
150 Views, 2 Replies

dwf problems

Hello, Acad LT 2005. When I publish a file with multiple layouts and I look at the results, I find nothing more than a white page. WHY? The main idea is to publish the file in order to plot all the pages at a time with DWF Viewer. Is it possible? Thanks! Roberto Castro.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

More details please: Did you save your file before you PUBLISHed? Layouts in the same file? Do you have a DWF6 pc3 file defined in the PLOT window? Are you using the latest version of DWF Viewer? Is your DWG file R2004 format? Can you plot each layout manually to DWF using the DWF6 plotter? -- Dean Saadallah Add-on products for LT http://www.pendean.com/lt --
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I'll try. I have a previously saved file in autocad 2005 LT. I hit the publish button, choose the layers and target folder I want and hit PUBLISH. Then I try to open the DWF with the latest version of the DWF viewer I've found in the autodesk website and it didn't work. All I get is a blank document with all the pages I wanted but all in white. > Do you have a DWF6 pc3 file defined in the PLOT window? I don't know what you mean with DWF6.pc3 Sorry for my english again and again and thanks for everything. Roberto Castro. "Dean Saadallah" escribió en el mensaje news:417414a3$1_2@newsprd01... > More details please: > > Did you save your file before you PUBLISHed? > Layouts in the same file? > Do you have a DWF6 pc3 file defined in the PLOT window? > Are you using the latest version of DWF Viewer? > Is your DWG file R2004 format? > Can you plot each layout manually to DWF using the DWF6 plotter? > > -- > Dean Saadallah > Add-on products for LT > http://www.pendean.com/lt > -- > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost