Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

acdwgfilterimp16.exe error - LT 2009

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
MariuszPL
814 Views, 2 Replies

acdwgfilterimp16.exe error - LT 2009

One of the clients reported acdwgfilterimp16.exe error - it occurs when AutoCAD LT is closed. Error window appears several times in one Win session. Update2 was installed, than LT was reinstalled, all folders and registry entries were deleted before the second installation. Nothing helps - user still gets this error. It has no impact on his work, i.e. LT is not crashing or hanging.
Do you know what acdwgfilterimp16.exe is used for? I searched a bit on Autodesk discussion groups and google, there was a suggestion that it's listed in the Programs > Startup folder, but there are no shortcuts related to AutoCAD in that folder.
File path: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\AcDwgFilter
Thanks in advance for your suggestions. Edited by: Mariuszzz on Oct 14, 2008 1:46 PM
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
MariuszPL
in reply to: MariuszPL

Dean, thanks for your reply in other thread. I already know the solution. Maybe it will be helpful for others in the future:
Problem is caused by some search enhancing programs, for exeample MSN Desktop Search. You can uninstall that programs or just rename AcDwgFilterImp16.exe to whatever you want.
Message 3 of 3
MariuszPL
in reply to: MariuszPL

Dean, thanks for your reply in other thread. I already know the solution. Maybe it will be helpful for others in the future:
Problem is caused by some search enhancing programs, for exeample MSN Desktop Search. You can uninstall that programs or just rename AcDwgFilterImp16.exe to whatever you want.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost