Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHAT IS THE RIGHT ANSWER FOR VERSION OF SOFWARE?..I HAVE autoCAD LT 2011

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
JennyR.Zuniga-Casal5086
189 Views, 2 Replies

WHAT IS THE RIGHT ANSWER FOR VERSION OF SOFWARE?..I HAVE autoCAD LT 2011

Pleaaaaase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! answer?  i need to use this program I paid 1300 dollars fotr this agraviation after one year of use this?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous

If you open autocad LT and find the tab called HELP it has a sub tab called ABOUT, click that and it has product version at the top.

or

Go into where your programs are on your computer (for example, C:\Program Files\AutoCAD LT 2011), do a right click on acadtl.exe > properties > details > should have both “Product Version” and “File Version”

or

A bit further down in the folder it should have a dll called “proddata.dll” do a right click on that > properties > details > should have both “Product Version” and “File Version”

I am using LT 2010 but LT 2011 should be similar

If this happens to solve your problem please mark as solved..........

Message 3 of 3

Please stick to one Thread for your question.

This is a peer group Forum and likely someone willl try to provide you the help you need.

At this time you have three threads all asking the same thing and therefore will get repetitive answers since each responder does not know what the other has said.

You need to eloborate an what you need and when this started in order for someone to help.

If it happened recently then somehting changed on your computer.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost