Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewport - Displayed line thickness

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
mikenelson
17921 Views, 4 Replies

Viewport - Displayed line thickness

In model space all of my linetypes (for all me various details)look correct, however after creating multiple Viewports within a new layout, and scaling them appropriately the line thickness of each viewport look very thick. To the point where dimensions and notes are unreadable. But when I plot, everything is ok. It appears as though everything has been drawn with a very thick polyline. What causes this?

Thanks,
Mike
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Amito
in reply to: mikenelson

You can try to type 'lwdefault' in the command line put this value to 0 (zero). If i'm ok this will solve your problem.
Message 3 of 5
joe.phuket
in reply to: mikenelson

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 5
hwalker
in reply to: Amito

@Amito wrote:
You can try to type 'lwdefault' in the command line put this value to 0 (zero). If i'm ok this will solve your problem.

This is the best solution, but also note that you will not see the thickness of your lines in modelspace either, it's a global on/off switch.

Also if you look at the row of icons at the bottom left of the Autocad Window The fourth from the right should be Show/Hide Lineweight. That is a toggle as well. If it's blue your lineweights will show, if it's grey they won't

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 5 of 5
boshir
in reply to: Amito

Thank you for your insightful and short answer.

Did I say thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost