Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription content

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
NorthsideDesign
454 Views, 5 Replies

Subscription content

Is there a way to find out what is in a subscription download before you download it?

Like what changes have been made to the program

thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: NorthsideDesign

Subscription download?

Message 3 of 6
philip.s
in reply to: NorthsideDesign

I believe Gordon is referring to new releases available through the Subscription Center?

If so, you can typically compare current and previous versions on the specific product page, under the features tab (see example below).

AutoCAD LT COMPARISON.png

Message 4 of 6
pendean
in reply to: philip.s

I wondered: started to feel left out 🙂

Message 5 of 6

I have the subscription with autocad LT 2013

when I go to the subscription center there is a download that says autocad lt 2013 that is 756 mb

it does not say anything else

I would like to know if this is an update or a the program seems very small to be the whole program but large just to be an update.

If it is an update I would like to know what it is updating before installing 756mb

So I have not been able to find anywhere what is in the downloads on the subscription center page

like autodesk has on there other update pages, they always tell you exactly what you are downloading.

thanks

Message 6 of 6

Hi NorthsideDesign,

AutoCAD LT is not a very big program. The 756mb download you can see in the Subscription Center is the full version, not just an updated.

Best regards, 

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost