Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Bar Options Missing LT2011

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1297 Views, 2 Replies

Status Bar Options Missing LT2011

I have just upgraded from LT2010 to 2011.

In staus bar the PAN icon is missing?

I then opened 'Help'. This directed me to View>Windows>Status Bar.

I then discovered Status Bar Options icon & drop down are also missing?

Does anyone have any ideas please?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Kate_LT
in reply to: Anonymous

The navigation controls view & pan were removed from the status bar in AutoCAD LT 2011. You can still access them from the View tab, the new Navigation bar, or by using the scroll wheel on your mouse.

Can you tell me what page in the Help file you found the status bar reference on, and how you got there?

I'm not sure what you mean by the "options icon and drop down" -- can you explain a little further?

Kate Morrical
Technical Marketing Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
LT Unlimited
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Kate,

Yes I have discovered that Pan and Zoom have been removed from the Status Bar just when I was getting used to the convenience of these placements. Tried to reinstate the Pan and Zoom in LT2011 by looking for the Staus Bar Button.

In LT2010 Help I typed 'Status Bar'.

In Help - To control display of icons and notifications in Status Bar Tray I am instructed to:-

VIEW >

WINDOWS > Large Status Bar Button can be found.

In LT2011 I did exactly the same and it directed me to VIEW>WINDOWS> Status Bar Button.

Unfortunately the Help file has not been updated because the Status Bar Button cannot be found in this location or any other location that I can see and from what you have said I cannot re-established the Pan & Zoom controls as found in 2010. I have to ask WHY?

Just another example of change for changes sake.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost