Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheet Set Palette Icon Missing

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
david.hein
1094 Views, 3 Replies

Sheet Set Palette Icon Missing

For some reason on my installation of AutoCAD LT 2012 the Sheet Set Manager icon is missing in the View tab Palettes section of the Ribbon.  The program will load the manager if I type SHEETSET at the command line, but it would be nice if it were on the Ribbon.  I'm no CUI expert (far from it) so can someone outline how to get the icon up there in the palette where it belongs?

Thanks,

Dave.

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: david.hein

Can you post a screenshot? Did you by chance "migrate"?

LT2012 will allow you the simple task of reloading a new screen menu: CUI command, top-left corner simply right-click over the ACADLT word and pick your choice.

Yes you will lose any customizations unless those are backed up to a separate CUI file.

or if you are sure nothing else is missing...

CUI command

Top-left quadrant, expand Ribbon, expand Panels, find the panel you want to plac the command in (you said it, View Palettes)

Expand it

Lower-left qudrant is the command list, scroll down to and select Sheet Set Manager

Drag it up to the panel location you want.

Now click APPLY button, then OK button. Also remember to save your current workspace (WSSAVE command).

CUI is not hard, it's about as simple as it gets: there are tons of free videos on the internet and on YouTube to guide you. Try them.

Message 3 of 4
heinsite
in reply to: pendean

The attachment shows the Ribbon as I currently see it.  No custom workspace... this straight out of the box.  Not sure what you mean by migrate, but my installation is a new one from subscription.  I'm really not sure if anything else is missing to be honest.  I haven't compared everything against any standards.  But this is the only thing (icon) I've noticed so far.

I know the CUI is *supposed* to be easy.  It's just not easy for me yet. Everyone has their own learning curve.  Smiley Tongue  I'll see if I can follow your outline tho'.

Thanks, Dean!

Dave.

------------------------------------------------------
Dave Hein, P.E.
Message 4 of 4
Charles_Shade
in reply to: heinsite

On the QAT (Quick Access Toolbar) at the top of the Workspace. This has the Save, Open and other Icons; right click the black down arrow with the bar over it at the right end.

There should be an Option to choose the Sheet Set Manager there.

Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost