Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Published PDF not seend across network

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Imui
309 Views, 5 Replies

Published PDF not seend across network

Hello.

This kind of problem:

If i plot something with DWG to PDF the PDF file is normal, but if i publish using the same thing, the file is somehow locked and can't be seend by anyone in the network except me.

Any ideas?

I'm using LT2011

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: Imui

Is this just a file location problem? As in, when you PLOT to a PDF you pick one location, but when you PUBLISH is goes somewhere else.

Message 3 of 6
Imui
in reply to: pendean

Nope 😞

The PDF's are in the same folder. I chose the place avery time. Only diference is that the ploted one contains 1page and the published contains two or more pages.

Could it be from windows?

Using Win7Pro. and the network type is "work"

Message 4 of 6
pendean

I've never seen it happen before: are the opther users simply not finding it in the folder, or they cannot open it (because you have it open after publishing)?

Message 5 of 6
Charles_Shade

Right clicking a single Layout Tab gives you one option:

PLOT - To print a single page

Highlighting several tabs and right clicking gives you one option:

PUBLISH - To print several pages at once.

From here there are options to create one file with multiple pages or several single page files.

PUBLISH from Modelspace will include the Modelspace tab as part of the selection set to be printed.

PLOT from Modelspace will only give you one page to print from the selection that you make.

Message 6 of 6
Imui
in reply to: pendean

Pendean

Others in the network can not see the pdf file in the folder. If they copy the entire folder the folder copyes without the files.

Charles_shade

I create 1 layout / sheet

select all layouts

right click and publish ->"invisible" pdf

If i select all layouts and right click to publish then, from the list of sheets delete all except one and publish->"Visible" pdf

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost