Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Properties box too long

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
dennis-indy
431 Views, 8 Replies

Properties box too long

Properties box is really long (horizontally). (see attachment)

When I select an  object, then  right mouse and pick "Properties" the box containing the different things to change is so long it runs off my screen and goes into my 2nd monitor.

Any way to fix this?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Charles_Shade
in reply to: dennis-indy

Go over the the Second monitor, hover the Mouse over the Right edge until you see the left-rght arrow and drag.

Save your workspace.

Most all dialog boxes can be resized in this way.

Message 3 of 9
dennis-indy
in reply to: Charles_Shade

I know what you mean and I've tried this, but nothing happens
What I mean is when I hover over the right side of the box, I never get the option to re-size the box.

Dennis McKay
Draftsman

[homeLogo]
6334 East 32nd Court
Indianapolis, IN 46226
Direct Phone: (317) 472-7404
Cell Phone: (317) 590-1059
Direct Fax: (317) 549-4444
Email: dmckay@agmcompany.com

This email and any documents accompanying this transmission may contain proprietary, privileged and/or confidential information and is intended solely for the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended addressee/recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and could result in legal action against you. Please reply to the sender advising of the error in transmission and immediately delete/destroy the message and any accompanying documents.
Message 4 of 9
Charles_Shade

Set LOCKUI to 0.

Does that allow you to change the Dialog box size?

Message 5 of 9
pendean

You mean it's too wide: if LOCKUI doesn't let you resize it, then UNDOCK the palette, resize it like you do all other WIndows pop-ups, then dock it back.

Remember to actively save your current workspace afterwards.
Message 6 of 9
Charles_Shade
in reply to: pendean

Height, Width, you're one of theose guys who does not like Length aren't you?Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 9
dennis-indy
in reply to: Charles_Shade

Thanks...yuck yuck

[cid:image001.jpg@01CEDF8D.FE6B22E0]
Message 8 of 9

Didn't work. Properties box still fill by entire screen when I try to use Autohide.
Message 9 of 9
pendean
in reply to: randy.valimont

Autohide only works of your cursor moves away from it completely: why not also dock it left or right as well and see if that helps (found in the same right-click menu as Autohide).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost