Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printable area different between Publish and PLotting. LT2014

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
gborsos06
726 Views, 4 Replies

Printable area different between Publish and PLotting. LT2014

My layout is 11x17 and within the printable area displayed. Page setup is 11x17, Landscape  But my layout gets cut off when Publishing to PDF.  But is OK when Plotting PDF.  I found an earlier post talking about PDF scaling having to be set to None.  I found a scale setting in my CutePDF Writer that is set to 100%.  There is not a None selection. 

Another interesting observation is that Publishing will print the sheet upright.  Plotting prints the layout rotated -90.

I am using Publish to print multiple layouts to one file.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Charles_Shade
in reply to: gborsos06

Have you tried using the built in DWG to PDF driver instead of the CutePDF driver?

How about looking in CutePDF to make sure the osftware is set to Landscape or Potrait as needed?

Message 3 of 5
gborsos06
in reply to: Charles_Shade

Didn't notice that in the list of drivers.  Works great!  Thanks

Message 4 of 5

Hi,

Didn't work for me. I run Autocad 2017 LT. My layouts have frame lines in the plottable area (layout is set to print in a real life printer).
Ploting to printer or ploting to PDF one by one is fine. But publishing all the layouts makes the printable area smaller or offsets it a bit so the the frame lines don't print properly. I've used DWG to PDF and Autocad pdf presents. no differents.

Any ideas? 

Message 5 of 5
pendean
in reply to: mart.maripuu

PUBLISH command has the built-in PDF options on that pop-up that can be used as well: is that what you are using? Or are you using the PLOTTER DEFINED IN THE PAGESETUP option?

You are answering a 3-year old post and skipping out of sharing details more relevant to you and your issue.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost