Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plotting gray lines pixilated.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
cec
Participant
414 Views, 7 Replies

Plotting gray lines pixilated.

We recently got a couple new computers and now any gray line or gray hatch plots out pixilated. Even when I make a PDF the anything gray comes out pixilated. The old machines in the office plot fine, I just have not been able to find a setting to change on the new computers. PLEASE HELP!

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
pendean
in reply to: cec

Do you need to transfer plot style tables from the old machines to the new ones perhaps?

LT versions? Windows versions (old and new)?

Message 3 of 8
cec
Participant
in reply to: pendean

Yup we have LT, and we went from vista to windows 7. How do excatyl bring in the plot tables?

Thank You!

Mike

Message 4 of 8
pendean

There are +/- 17 versions of LT out there that you could be using, which one is it 🙂

On the old PCs, start STYLESMANAGER and it will bring up Windows Explorer at your plot styles table location, copy to a USB drive or central location.

Repeat at the new PCs, move those plot style tables from the USB or central location to the folder presented.

Message 5 of 8
cec
Participant
in reply to: pendean

We just upgraded from 2010 to 2013 and it did it on both. I brought the plot styles onto the new machine and that did not work. Any other Ideas? Its just strange because everything worked perfect until we got the new machine.

Thank You!

Mike

Message 6 of 8
bc0120

We had similiar issues only when we bought the KIP 7000 (I think is what it was), we had the same problems. What sort of machine are you plotting to?

Message 7 of 8
cec
Participant
in reply to: bc0120

Were running a Kip 3000, that has worked perfectly fine since we've had it until we got these new machines

Message 8 of 8
pendean

While you wait for a reply from others... The PRINT-PLOT forum has many Kip 3000 topics about loading different drivers for Win7.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost