Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plot orientation

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
dougdurr
716 Views, 5 Replies

Plot orientation

After several months of working with 2010LT and plotting fine to a KIP3000 plotter, I recently began having orientation issues between the plot dialog box window and the plot preview.  The drawing looks correct and is within the boundires of the paper on the plot dialog box, but when the preview screen is viewed, the paper is orientated opposite of the dialog box screen.  I've tried centering the drawing and changing from portrait to landscape with no luck.  Any thoughts.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: dougdurr

Post a screenshot of your full/expanded PLOT dialog box and a second screenshot of your PREVIEW for someone to examine.

Message 3 of 6
dougdurr

See attached .doc for screen shots.

Message 4 of 6
Karen1980

go to the page set up manager (not the print set up manager) and check that you have the page set for landscape then try reprinting

Message 5 of 6
pendean

In addition to the other tips...

Preview is showing the output from your driver as Portrait, not landscape as you have it set: does your KIP driver need an "autorotate" feature turned on again in it's driver or on the device (you can do that with our HP plotter)?

Message 6 of 6
dougdurr
in reply to: Karen1980

It is set up as landscape.  The issue only occurs when I plot to my Kip3000 plotter.  PDF's, 8-1/2" x 11" all work fine.  I've updated drivers with no change in results.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost