Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page set up

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
c.dufrene
430 Views, 4 Replies

Page set up

Hi there,

I'm trying to create a script for a kind of automatic page set up update...

With this new 2013 LT version the behaviour of the psetupin has change in the way that you cannot simply overwrite a page set up anymore, not without confirming the overwrite, so my question is:

Is there a command or a way to delete ALL existing page set up ?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Charles_Shade
in reply to: c.dufrene

I do not know of a way to delete all existing page setups but thought I would bump this since the new Forum setup is holding it in the Give Solutions queue.

There are some Lisp routines I believe but alas we are not able to use those. Right click each and delete seems to be the way to go.

Message 3 of 5
c.dufrene
in reply to: Charles_Shade

It seems that, either because of the new forum or because of the spam attacks, all previous answers were deleted...

Message 4 of 5
Charles_Shade

There were also about 50 orphaned questions that was discovered around 4 months ago that were in an AutoCAD LT Forum that was just existing in the ether. Yours may have been one of them.

Was there a solution for you?

Message 5 of 5
ScottHodges

Can you just move the unwanted page setups to another folder. That's what we do in our office. We move the annoying default AutoCAD ones to a folder called unused, and put the ones we actually want and use in the default folder. Sorry if I'm a bit vague and not directly answering your scripting question. . Just making suggestions.

Scott Hodges

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost