Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrating ALL customization

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
NHHiker
314 Views, 2 Replies

Migrating ALL customization

Trying to migrate my copy of AcadLT 2010 from and XP to Win7. I have successfully moved my menu customization, but do not have the custom settings for point mode/size and leaders that I had set. What file(s) am I looking to move to get this done?

Thanks,
NHAnimator

Message 2 of 3
Charles_Shade
in reply to: NHHiker

PDMODE and PDSIZE Variables need to be set in the new version for the Point Command.

As far as Leaders go if you open an existing Drawing that information should be there.

Copy and Paste it to a Palette or into the Template (which should have it) as needed.

Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Message 3 of 3
NHHiker
in reply to: Charles_Shade

Thanks much for the help - it pointed me in the right direction. My leaders, templates and such were being set by a custom script I developed a while back. For some reason, Win7 was slightly changed one of the font names (tt0246m.ttf became tt0246m_0.ttf) when it was installed on the new system. That was stopping the script from completing before the custom leaders were defined. Modified the script to reflect the new names and all is golden.

NHAnimator

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost