Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost AutoCAD 2011 LT CD

14 REPLIES 14
Message 1 of 15
je005me
445 Views, 14 Replies

Lost AutoCAD 2011 LT CD

I don't have my serial number but did register the software when I purchased it. Is there a way to get a replacement CD?

14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15
Charles_Shade
in reply to: je005me
Message 3 of 15
je005me

I appreciate the quick reply. However "Step 5 Product serial number" which I do not have. So what are my other options?

Message 4 of 15
DarrenP

there really aren't any

you can try contacting your local reseller and see if they have a copy of lt 2011 laying around their office

don't really know how your going to use it if you don't have a serial number

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 15
je005me
in reply to: DarrenP

I was hoping AUTODESK would have my serial number listed on my account and that I would be able to get it since I have my Contact ID.

Message 6 of 15
pendean

First, find an Autodesk reseller servicing your region, contact them to help find your serial number if you can't just start LT, type ABOUT at the command line and get it.
Without a serial number you can't do anything.
Message 7 of 15
je005me
in reply to: pendean

I should have mentioned that my hard drive died and my company's IT department replaced it. Which is why I need a CD.

Thanks for trying.

Message 8 of 15
Charles_Shade

customersupport@autodesk.com for an email option.

Though if this is a company purchase the reseller is going to be the link.

Message 9 of 15
DarrenP
in reply to: Charles_Shade

do you know if your company bought subscription when they purchased 2011 or on current subscription contract?

if yall are you could download lt 2011 from the subscription website

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 10 of 15
je005me

No subscription.  My co-worker has his CD and thinks it would be OK for me to use it since I have a license. Is that right?

Message 11 of 15
Charles_Shade

Still need the Serial Number to activate.

The license is generated from the Serial number.

(Though I sit to be corrected as need be.)

Message 12 of 15
DarrenP
in reply to: Charles_Shade

you can use his media but like charles said you still need a serial number

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 13 of 15
pendean

Ask whomever is in charge of your company software for permission, then contact an Autodesk reseller for help.
Your hesitance either means there is something else going on that you are not revealing or you are not understanding what everyone is posting.
Go talk to your boss. Now! I think you are about to commit an infraction.
Message 14 of 15
philip.s

Hi Jeff,

I was able to find a license of AutoCAD LT 2010 attached to your registered email address and will be sending you a Private Message (envelope next to your profile name at the top of the screen) with the relevant licensing info + download links.

Please note that for future reference, you can also contact our License Assitance team directly to acquire a full report of your companies entitlements.

Message 15 of 15
drjohn
in reply to: pendean

@pendean wrote:
Ask whomever is in charge of your company software for permission, then contact an Autodesk reseller for help.
Your hesitance either means there is something else going on that you are not revealing or you are not understanding what everyone is posting.
Go talk to your boss. Now! I think you are about to commit an infraction.

Apparently not Smiley Very Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost