AutoCAD LT General

MaxBuchan
Message 1 of 3 (176 Views)

Loading a Batch File.....

176 Views, 2 Replies
10-06-2012 11:37 AM

Hi,

Can anyone help loading an existing batch file to AutoCAD2013 Lt......

I have a toolbar that was setup before and I have a new machine, new cad etc and want to get everything back to the way it was.

Can anyone help.

Thanks

*Expert Elite*
hwalker
Message 2 of 3 (163 Views)

Re: Loading a Batch File.....

10-08-2012 01:03 AM in reply to: MaxBuchan

What is the previous version of Autocad you used.

From 2008 on in the start menu there is a command "Migrate Customs Settings" you can use that.

Also I think you'll find in the same subsection of the main menus there is a command "Migrate from previous release"

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 3 of 3 (152 Views)

Re: Loading a Batch File.....

10-08-2012 05:53 AM in reply to: MaxBuchan

Or.... to avoid migrating "junk" that will mess up your LT2013 setup, explore using CUI command's TRANFER tab to transfer the toolbar and it's content from the old menu file to your current menu file.

Whether you use my tip or the other tip, both require you actually having the older LT version still available (and strill intact/operational and ideally on the same PC for the other tip).

Post back if you get stuck with either tip.

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community