Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line ends

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
derek31a
867 Views, 6 Replies

Line ends

LT2012

When I use line weights, the end of the line is rounded off - can I square off the lines and if so, how?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
sthompson1021
in reply to: derek31a

Hi, to square off the end you need to go into plotstyles and change the endcap for the line

Message 3 of 7
derek31a
in reply to: sthompson1021

Many thanks - I seemed to remember doing it many years ago but how was lost in the annals of time!

Also, thanks for the quick response Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 7
derek31a

Eventually got round to trying this - only problem is 'Plot Styles' is greyed out in the top menu and I don't know why!!!

Message 5 of 7
sthompson1021

Hi, I'm not sure what you mean greyed out in menu. You can get into plot styles thru the file menu (I use classic workspace), or when you go to plot you can edit the plot style thru the plot window.

Message 6 of 7
derek31a
in reply to: sthompson1021

Okay thanks, got it!

I tried to access the menu from the main top menu bar - that Plotstyle menu was greyed out for some reason, no idea why......

Message 7 of 7
sthompson1021

One thing to remember is that the lines will still appear to be rounded on the drawing. They only change to squared off in plot preview or when they are plotted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost