Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inserting Excel spreadsheets

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Duane Wright
310 Views, 5 Replies

Inserting Excel spreadsheets

I just upgraded from AutoCAD LT 2004 to 2006. The work that I have been doing requires that I insert Excel spreadsheets on all of my drawings. In 2004 it was quite easy to size the spreadsheet. When you pasted it AutoCAD LT would prompt me for a size which would get me close and then I could drag the corners to perfectly fit the spreadsheet. With 2006 it does not prompt me for a size AND dragging a corner is not as easy. Sometimes it will not let me drag it smaller. I then have to use the scale command. It just has been a bigger pain. Is there anyway to change this?
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Duane Wright

Describe your 'paste' process in detail: LT added tables and more since
2004, plus other features.

--
Dean Saadallah
Add-on products for LT
http://www.pendean.com/lt
--
Message 3 of 6
Duane Wright

I simply highlight and copy the excel spreadsheet and use the paste command to paste it into AutoCAD LT.
Message 4 of 6
davluc

When I insert it in the model (autoCad 2004 LT), it appears, but not when I do a print preview. What am I doing wrong?

Dave

Message 5 of 6
hwalker
in reply to: davluc

It's either on the defpoints layer or a layer which you have said do not plot or it's colour is set to 255. For the layer problems change it to layer 0. For the colour problem change it to colour 7

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 6 of 6
davluc

Thanks,

I just had to set the layer to 0.

Thanks for the help.

Cheers,

Dave

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost