Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How find a file quickly when open a autocad file

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
FRANKXU123
391 Views, 4 Replies

How find a file quickly when open a autocad file

I want to open a file in a fold with hundreds files there, every time when I click the open file, the select file box only show the top 10 files there. How to set to see the previous file which I opened before, thanks a lot

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: FRANKXU123

That list is of file you opened from inside AutoCAD, not by double-clicking from Windows Explorer.

With that limitation in mind (did you understand my first sentence?), you can change how many show up in OPTIONS command's Open/Save tab.

Just beware that 100 files listed here will be about as confusing as 100 files listed everywhere else.

Message 3 of 5
FRANKXU123

Thank you,but I want to open a file not the previous one, but the one near to the previous one, so the recent file do not work

Message 4 of 5
pendean

Are you saying your OPEN command window only shows ten files? Expand it, grab a corner of the window and stretch it down.

Or do you mean when you use OPEN a second time, the pop-up does not highlight the file you have open so you can't just lick on the file before or after it? If that's the case, Windows Explorer must be set to show file extensions, outside of AutoCAD, and you may have to restart AutoCAD for it to work.

Message 5 of 5
FRANKXU123
in reply to: pendean

Thank you, that helps

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost