Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holy Moly Multi-leader

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
david.rosen
1056 Views, 5 Replies

Holy Moly Multi-leader

What has happened? When I start a multileader (leader with arrow and text or geometric shape) the text or shape is placed first, THEN the leader is drawn. No, no, NO! I want to draw the arrow first, then place the text or geometric shape. What's happened? Is there a new variable in AutoCAD LT 2013?

The only thing I have changed since starting with 2013 was to create a multileader without a leader and just a triangle object to use for revision tags. I dont think that would have screwed anything up. It's happening in drawings that dont even have this new "Revision tag."

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Lawson2011
in reply to: david.rosen

This may work..... type the "MLEADER" command ....then when it comes up type "H" and it should change to Arrow head first. Doing this it should now default to Arrow Head First

Regards Lawson

AutoCAD LT2010
AutoCAD LT2013

If any answer solves your problem, remember to mark it as solved

Message 3 of 6
Lawson2011

Make sure you pess Enter after the "H"  Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
david.rosen

thanks for the prompt, correct answer. i stumbled on this problem inadvertently and couldnt seem to find the answer in help. Too often one must know the answer to find it in Help. Perhaps someone should write a Help-Help book.

Message 5 of 6
Charles_Shade

Help has all the relevant information in regards to MLEADERs

MLEADER

Except for information on how to set the Arrow first.

Help states arrowhead first  but then does not list any information on the subject nor speaks to this "H" variable.

What most miss are the down arrows at the end of the Command string which are easy to recognize if you use a Dynamic Prompt at the Cursor.

These first tier options give you Landing or Content first but not Arrowhead.

Somebody should probably take a look at this.

Message 6 of 6
Lawson2011
in reply to: Charles_Shade

Hello Charles, Just a follow up on this thread

You wrote:

>>>These first tier options give you Landing or Content first but not Arrowhead.<<<

I've found it gives you "Arrowhead" option if if one of the other options were previously selected. 

Also in LT2013 when you type the command in it gives a great list of options down by the command line

Regards Lawson

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost