Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help shape the future of AutoCAD LT

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
282 Views, 2 Replies

Help shape the future of AutoCAD LT

I am very excited to announce that we have just set up a special private discussion group just for AutoCAD LT users as part of the Autodesk MyFeedback program. The “Team AutoCAD LT” discussion will be a forum for discussing product ideas amongst fellow users and offering your advice to the AutoCAD LT team in a private setting.

This forum will run until the end of December, 2008. All discussions and information is considered confidential, so you’ll have the opportunity to speak your mind (and we will listen).

I hope you will take this opportunity to participate. Instructions for signing up are below. Feel free to tell your colleagues and co-workers about this program. The more voices, the better!

Lisa

HOW TO JOIN
If you have not previously participated in MyFeedback beta programs with Autodesk – To join the AutoCAD LT discussion group, please go to http://myfeedback.autodesk.com and click on the “Sign up” link located in the upper left hand side navigation panel. Fill out the requested information and be sure to include the code “LT2008Panel” in the “Beta Code” field at the top of the form. Don’t forget to hit the “Submit” button at the bottom to submit your application for review. You should receive a response within a few days.

If you have participated in My Feedback beta programs with Autodesk – To join the AutoCAD LT discussion group program login into http://myfeedback.autodesk.com and click the User button located at the top center of the page to update your profile. Please add “LT2008Panel” in the beta code field of your profile and save your changes. You should receive a response within a few days.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Quick, sign up, all they've been getting so far are my opinions and ideas
:))

--
Dean
--
Message 3 of 3
Charles_Shade
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm sure that's worth signing up just for the read...

cshade

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost