Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error Code

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
FlatLandBigFish
409 Views, 4 Replies

Fatal Error Code

Can anybody give me insight to this Fatat Error?

Fatal Error:  Unhandled e0434352h Exception at 7c812fd3h

I'm getting the error 2-3 times a day.  I can't find a match for it in my searches.  I've attached a couple of screen shots.  

Thanks!

AD

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Welcome to the Autodesk Forums!

New problem?

And if so what changed on the Computer? Tried a System Restore to prior to the problem?

KB returned this for part of the Error:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/u/bsearch/results?qt=7c812fd3h&siteID=123112&catID=18297903&p=A...

Message 3 of 5
pendean
in reply to: FlatLandBigFish

What's the trigger inside AutoCAD? and can you repeat it at will?
LT version? WIndows version?
Remote help works by you providing a lot of information, not just report a symptom: try again please, remember, we cannot see you, you cannot see us, and we are ALL end users just like you around here.
Message 4 of 5

Thanks for the replies.  I was hoping someone would know the code - but perhaps that was wishful thinking.  

I'm running AutoCAD LT 2012 on Windows XP 32 bit.  Windows is running on VMWare on a MacBook Pro.  

I haven't really observed a consistant function that leads me to the error code.  I'm fairly new to the machine and have been full tilt on a project recently that has sizable files.  

Does this help probe the issue?

Thanks again.

Message 5 of 5
pendean
in reply to: FlatLandBigFish

Sizable files? like what? XP is a low end OS and you may be hitting a RAM limit (it can only use 3Gig max if you have that installed).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost