AutoCAD LT General

tinyemk
Message 1 of 3 (427 Views)
Accepted Solution

Extracting Attribute Values in LT

427 Views, 2 Replies
11-21-2012 11:56 AM

I am having a terribly difficult time doing this and cant figure out what I am doing wrong.  I am using AutoCad LT 2013 and I am looking to extract at the Wire#, the To_Device and the From_Device.  I really dont care about the block name but if I have to have it fine with me.  I have tried to follow the extraction help file within AutoCad LT but havent been able to figure it out.  If anyone could help point me in the right direction and get this to extract I would greatly appreciate it.  I am at the point of getting ready to yell at my desktop.

*Expert Elite*
Charles_Shade
Message 2 of 3 (426 Views)

Re: Extracting Attribute Values in LT

11-21-2012 12:08 PM in reply to: tinyemk

This Text file will extract your data.

ATTEXT is the Command from AutoCAD

Regards, Charles Shade            Win8 FAQ
CSHADEDESIGN|AUTOCAD LT|LT-KB|DYNAMIC BLOCKS

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted.
tinyemk
Message 3 of 3 (421 Views)

Re: Extracting Attribute Values in LT

11-21-2012 12:15 PM in reply to: tinyemk

Thank you.  It makes sense now.  I was missing a step and had extra info in there.  I appreciate it so much.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community