Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in AC1ST15.DLL

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mribbi
182 Views, 3 Replies

Error in AC1ST15.DLL

I can´t install AutoCAD LT 2002. An alert said that It has been an error in AC1ST15.DLL. How can I fix this problem ?
Thanks in advance.
Marina
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
joecarol8
in reply to: mribbi

I am having a problem with this error message as well. I can't open any drawings because of the error message which reads: Aclt has caused an error in AC1ST15.DLL, Aclt will now close.
Message 3 of 4
Dhananjaya

It is caused by Norton Antivirus 2003.
Download updated AC1ST15.dll from Autodesk Support site and copy it to Autodesk Shared folder.

Good Luck
Dhananjaya Bhat
Message 4 of 4
dtorissr

Go the following web site www.autodesk.com and select the following:

choose product (I chose AutoCAD LT)
(bottom left)

(although I did not have any problem with Norton Antivirus 2003 this is the only link that I could find ac1st15.dll to download)
Scroll about half way down and select “ac1st15.dll” when prompted to download select “save this file to disk” make sure that you navigate to C:\Program files\Common files\Autodesk shared. (or if you installed AutoCAD on a different drive then replace C:\ with the appropriate drive letter) If this DLL already exists you will get the following prompt “C:\Program files\Common files\Autodesk shared\ac1st15.dll already exists. Do you want to replace it? Select yes. If the DLL is not there it will be installed. Now try and launch AutoCad.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost