Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Downloading SSDCP

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
cdanderson521
1403 Views, 8 Replies

Downloading SSDCP

Hi,  just recently purchased AutoCad Lt and now i want to dowmload SSDCP. I know i need a add on program to make but i am not sure what i need? Any help?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
pendean
in reply to: cdanderson521

They seem to only support LT2004 through LT2008, and they require you to buy an add-on (Lisp enabler) that no longer exists (that company went out of business due to the untimely death of it's founder, and at least here in the USA the use of that and similar add-on is a violation of your LT user license).

http://www.ssdcp.com/faq.asp

HOW DO I REACH SSDCP?
1923 South Blvd., Studio B
Charlotte, NC 28203
704-370-0840
Message 3 of 9
cdanderson521
in reply to: pendean

I just got SSDCP For AUTOCAD LT 2012? You say it does not exist? I am confused.

Message 4 of 9
pendean

I wrote:

" ... they (SSDCP) require you to buy an add-on (Lisp enabler) that no longer exists ..."

You need to be talking to SSDCP over there, not us over here: they sold you something you currently cannot use. Did you miss the contact info I posted for them in my first reply?

Message 5 of 9
Charles_Shade

Another company bought the right to the enabler and still support it I believe so the tentacles are still there.

The OP needs to understand that they are taking a risk with Autodesk using this.

Message 6 of 9
pendean
in reply to: Charles_Shade

Yep, another company able to hide from Autodesk in Australia, and the OP gets to spend another AU$300, then AU$99 every year after that to keep it running. They seem to have stopped developing after LT2010 though (or at least according to their website), OP is using LT2012.

Funny enough, they appear to be an Autodesk Reseller to boot LOL

Message 7 of 9
Charles_Shade

I think Gary would have gotten a good chortle out of that!

Message 8 of 9

I was not aware of all this, how do i make it right. Can i trade my Lt version back to Autodesk for the full version? I am just trying to get set up and was unaware of all this drama.

Message 9 of 9
pendean

You'll have to contact an Authorized Autodesk reseller in your area/region and see if Autodesk has any specials available to side-grade (I'm not aware of any but I've not checked recently either).

http://www.autodesk.com/reseller

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

ā€Boost