Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Autocad LT 2012

19 REPLIES 19
SOLVED
Message 1 of 20
fantonioKNS
6038 Views, 19 Replies

Download Autocad LT 2012

Hi

I have a computer with AutoCadLT 2012. I would like to transfer the license on this computer to another computer.

The problem is that we do not know where the installation DVD is.

Anyone know if there is a site to download AutoCAD LT 2012? I cannot find it on AutoDEsk's site (because of new releases I think)

Please help!

regards

19 REPLIES 19
Message 2 of 20

Hi fantonioKNS,

Visit Matt, our Virtual Agent to download the older versions of our Products. From there click on "Downloading New/Updated products.

After you have downloaded and installed the software to the new machine, click here for any activation assistance needed. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 20

Hi joane

thank you for your fast reply.   I did manage to download the installation file.

Do you have a link to FRENCH versions ?

thank you again 

Message 4 of 20

Hi fantonioKNS,

Please try the download links below. The links will expire in 30 days.

- AutoCAD LT 2012 - 32 bit

- AutoCAD LT 2012 - 64 bit

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 5 of 20

thanks, I am able to download the install files in FR

regards

Message 6 of 20
ksalsbury
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

I am in a similar position as the original poster.  Is it possible for you to send me a link to the installer for AutoCAD LT 2012 English?  Thank you!  

Message 7 of 20
Charles_Shade
in reply to: ksalsbury

Welcome to the Autodesk Forums!

You may have better luck clicking on her name and then scrolling down to the send this user a private message link on the right side of your screen.

Message 8 of 20
pendean
in reply to: Charles_Shade

If you are just looking for a product download you should be able to find it at the virtual agent.
1. Go to http://www.autodesk.com
2. Click on Contact Us at the bottom of the page
3. Click on Customer Service
4. Click on Virtual Agent “Ask”
5. Once the Virtual Agent opens:
Select the 2nd Choice "Download Links"
Select your product
You should now be presented with the choice to download your software.
Message 9 of 20
ksalsbury
in reply to: pendean

AWESOME!!  Thank you so much!!

Message 10 of 20

Where can I download the German version?

Message 11 of 20

Try the DOWNLOAD LINKS link on the left side of this webpage that you are reading my reply in, scroll up. Hope it's region specific for you.
Message 12 of 20

Hello,

I have the same problem (upgrade from a 64 bit machine and no CD-ROM). The license transfert is done but I don't have Acad LT2012. I only have my serial number and product.

Where can I download Acad LT 2012 64 bit ?

Thanks

Message 13 of 20

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Electronics-External-Optical-Drives/zgbs/electronics/1292112011 and get a drive for your disk, it's quicker than waiting around here.
Message 14 of 20
shermond
in reply to: Charles_Shade

please provide me autocad Lt 2012 download link
Message 15 of 20
camilo.lemos
in reply to: shermond

Hi @shermond

I would suggest that you contact our customer service crew as they may be able to help you obtain this link.

You can contact the customer service team by clicking on this link and selecting Downloads & Upgrades > Finding a Download. Once the page fully loads, you'll be able to contact the team via a support form or via chat if agents are available.

I hope this helps!

Camilo Lemos

Message 16 of 20
gupta
in reply to: fantonioKNS

I have successfully used the license tranfer utility to export autocad lt 2012.  i know have to import it in my new computer - Window 10.  kindly provite a download site for autocad lt 2012, please.

Thank you.

rajendra gupta

Ottawa, Canada

Message 17 of 20
pendean
in reply to: gupta

Do like this asks, LT2012 is dead and gone http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-lt-general-discussion/download-autocad-lt-2012/m-p/5713989#M12...

WIn10 is not approved for LT2012 so there is a good chance it's not going to work http://autode.sk/1IY4C2X
Message 18 of 20
jwagner5K3W3
in reply to: pendean

Are the servers from Autodesk so crappy that they cant provide download links for older downloads? You guys should be ashamed.

Message 19 of 20

Hello, Can you update the download link please? Thanks
Message 20 of 20
pendean
in reply to: xavier.martin

Older software like LT2012 are not available as downloads from Autodesk:
The Autodesk Customer Care team may (or may not) be able to help you get the link/info you need. Please contact the team by clicking here https://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus/downloads-upgrades/finding-download?_ga=1.181347812.2126739...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost