Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different View Description?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
FLHX
240 Views, 1 Reply

Different View Description?

Not sure exactly how to describe what I'm looking for.  The best way I can describe what I want is as follows:

Some of my drawings have a reference to another view, say "View A". View A itself might be enlarged, or show more detail or whatever. 

I want to find an easy way to construct the designator for View A.  That is, the little part on the main drawing that tells us that there IS a View A.  

Specifcially, I'm looking for what I can clumsily describe as follows:

"A circle drawn around that section of the drawing that's being referred to in View A, with the letter A inserted into the diameter, with arrows at both ends pointing towards the A". 

If I could find an example I'd include it, but I'm hoping someone here will know what I'm referring to and tell me whether ACADLT 2011 can easily produce it.  I can draw it manually if need be, but I was hoping the software can make it easy.

Bueller???

Bueller???

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: FLHX

You'd have to draw something (on a no-plot layer) to provide you with that type of information: nothing built-in beyond the small preview you can see in VIEW command's pop-up when you select one.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost