AutoCAD LT General

DanielleRW
Message 1 of 3 (722 Views)

DWG TrueView Download Problem

722 Views, 2 Replies
03-14-2013 08:03 AM

Hello,

I am trying to download this free application from your website. I am using a Satalite connection and I think this is why your server keeps disconnecting. Can you please advise how I get round this?

Thank you.

Danielle

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 3 (705 Views)

Re: DWG TrueView Download Problem

03-14-2013 10:08 AM in reply to: DanielleRW

You are talking to fellow end users, plus you are posting in the wrong forum for the free viewer.

The correct forum is http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/DWG-TrueView/bd-p/109

Most will recommend you stop using any form of a download manager on the website and at your end, and simply use the webbrowser downloader as an alternative (seems to be working in IE9 when I just tested it here).

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
*Expert Elite*
cadablog
Message 3 of 3 (692 Views)

Re: DWG TrueView Download Problem

03-15-2013 07:11 AM in reply to: DanielleRW

I agree with Dean.  The Downlaod Manager is not what you want to do.  It causes issues of all sorts.  Download the file directly in the broswer.

Brian C. Benton

bbenton@cad-a-blog.com
http://CAD-a-Blog.com
twitter.com/bcbenton
facebook: www.facebook.com/CADaBlog

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community