Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service & Support

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Chisel
409 Views, 7 Replies

Customer Service & Support

Using the new webpage I am unable to post a report because the Release & Account boxes won't let me select anything.

Please Fix

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
philip.s
in reply to: Chisel

My apologies for the inconvenience Peter.

Are you able to reproduce this issue / inability to submit a support request on multiple web browsers? If so, can you please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your password or permission to reset so that I can troubleshoot accordingly.

Message 3 of 8
Chisel
in reply to: philip.s

Hi Philip,

Thanks for the quick reply. When I clk'd on the Philip.s link I get an error
message.

I use IE.10 and am up to date with all patches.

Regards

Peter Yorke GIPENZ

ENGINEERING WORKS LTD

engworks@xtra.co.nz

Cel. 0274 759987

Ph. 06 8788115
Message 4 of 8
philip.s

You're welcome Peter!

As mentioned in my previous PM, I reset your password today and since doing so was able to successfully walk through the process of creating a support request (without submitting) using your credentials on Chrome and Firefox. I believe that this issue should be isolated to IE 10 as it's not currently supported in the Subscription Center (more info can be found here).

PETER-SUPPORT.png

Message 5 of 8
Chisel
in reply to: philip.s

Hi Ed, I have had a suggestion from Bill Glennie who suggested thatI clear the IE10 cache. This seems so far to have fixed the issue.

Thanks for your time.

Message 6 of 8
Chisel

Hi Ed,

No my mistake, I still cannot log in a fault.

As I do not wish to have to change my IE for another bit of software I will wait until it is supported.

The issue that I wanted to report is that my toolbars reset to the 1st monitor instead of staying on the 2nd.

I have saved the workspace but the software is not remembering to start up on this workspace. This fault is random, some days it gets it right and others wrong.

Is this some thing that you can help with?

Message 7 of 8
DarrenP

the same thing happened when IE 9 first came out it was incompatible with a lot of websites

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 8 of 8
pendean

I have to agree with the above, newer IE versions always go through this: that's why most of us seasoned PC users never jump on a newer version of IE until it's been established (or avoid IE altogether).
Good luck, only time and compatibility upgrades by the various software and websites will fix it. Anything else is just temporary.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost