Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Leader Landing Direction

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
kthr331
4041 Views, 7 Replies

Change Leader Landing Direction

Running AutoCAD LT 2013. If I draw a leader to the left, the landing goes to the left. Is there a way to draw the leader to the left but make the landing go to the right? All suggestions, ideas, comments will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, K.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
pendean
in reply to: kthr331

Do you have screenshots to post? Before and after ...
Message 3 of 8
JoAnn_Hogan

Is this happening in all your drawings or just the one?

Is your "leader arrow head" specified as first?

Have you customized your AutoCAD in any way? 

If you have customized AutoCAD (always make a backup first) go to Start > All Programs > Autodesk > AutoCAD LT 2013 > Reset settings to default.

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 4 of 8
kthr331
in reply to: pendean

Thank You pendean for considering and responding to my post. Ref attached screenshot. I draw a leader to the right, -A-, the landing goes to the right. I draw a leader to the left, -B-, the landing goes to the left. The left hand side of my drawing is close enough to the left border, I do not have room to add the description extending to the left. If I have to draw the -B- leader to the right to make the landing go to the right, it will crowd the -A- leader. It would be so much easier and much less crowded if I could draw the -B- leader to the left and make the landing and description go to the right. Is this possible in AutoCAD LT 2013? All suggestions, ideas, comments will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, K.

Message 5 of 8
JoAnn_Hogan

Have a look at the attachment. If this is what you are looking for, use the QLEADER command.

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome 😃

Jo - Ann
Twitter: @JoAnn_Hogan
Revit Architecture Certified Professional / Revit Structure Certified Professional / AutoCAD Certified Professional
Message 6 of 8
sthompson1021

Hi, perhaps I'm missing something, but if you draw the leader to the left and then draw a short second line to the right your text should go right. Is that what your trying to do?

Message 7 of 8
kthr331
in reply to: JoAnn_Hogan

Yes! That's exactly what I'm wishing to do. Just tried it and it works fine. Thanks, K.
Message 8 of 8
Joshua_Chau
in reply to: JoAnn_Hogan

ty ❤️

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost