Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant pan with wheel on new microsoft 3500 mouse

20 REPLIES 20
Message 1 of 21
Anonymous
8589 Views, 20 Replies

Cant pan with wheel on new microsoft 3500 mouse

My old microsoft mouse died and i replaced it with a new 3500.  For some reason, i cant get it to pan when i use the wheel button.  it zooms fine with the wheel... just wont pan.  I tried changing the wheel function in Control Panel... unfortunately Pan isn't an option for "program specific" functions.  The ACAD help section lists pan as the only function with the wheel button.

Any help would greatly be appreciated. 

Tim

20 REPLIES 20
Message 21 of 21
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I found the solution which now i like to shared here. Go into your devices and printers and select your remote mouse. At that point select configure my mouse. Then select the link to change microsoft mouse and keyboard center settings. In the essential settings select the wheel button and select the "Middle click" option which will be there. After making this choice, x out of the mouse and keyboard center screen and select "apply" on the mouse properties screen and after that select ok. This empowered my wheel button to be held down and use "skillet" in AutoCAD.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost