Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see annotative multileaders in paperspace

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
marliesmanning
24663 Views, 10 Replies

Can't see annotative multileaders in paperspace

I am using annotative multileaders in model space. When I view my layout drawing in paperspace, they are not there. The layer is not turned off or frozen, the layer is set to plot. When I turn off the annotative feature, then I can see them in paper space (and plot preview). What's going on? Thanks for the help!
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: marliesmanning

Turn off how?

--
Dean Saadallah
http://LTisACAD.blogspot.com
--
Message 3 of 11

I pick a multileader and text, then I turn off annotative in Properties. When I switch into paperspace, it magically appears once it's not annotative anymore. This is true for annotative text and dimensioning as well. The text and dimensions are on different layers. But both of them disappear in paperspace when they are annotative. So frustrating - I don't get it! Thanks for your help in advance!
Message 4 of 11

Here is one more clue to this puzzle: this happened when I opened a new drawing (blank drawing file) in AutoCAD LT 2010. When I opened an existing drawing template that I created years ago (using 2008 maybe?), I can see annotative objects in paperspace. There must be a setting that is turned off (or on) on the new drawing file in 2010.
Message 5 of 11

I got It! In case anyone is wondering, the reason I couldn't see annotative objects in paperspace is that the Annotation Visibility was off (icon located on the bottom right toolbar). You only see the annotative objects that have the same scale factor as the viewport they appear in. Whew! Any easy fix, but it took me awhile to find this icon.
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous

Wow, thanks! I was having this same problem... Glad it was an easy fix!

Message 7 of 11
korgy
in reply to: Anonymous

and thanks again, 3 years later!-- i was SO afraid i'd lost my multileaders..
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous

Thank you for finding this icon. I was wasting time trying to figure this out.

Message 9 of 11
fertc96

thanks
Message 10 of 11

Hi,

when I drag the multileader arrow, the previous leader exists there as an invisible in the model space. But, it appears in the layout. How to delete that mysterious leader hidden leader. Any suggestions and help will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Message 11 of 11
pendean
in reply to: jyotimahato

@jyotimahato We can't see what you see: try again with a screenshot or video, please.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost