Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackout

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
katie1994
712 Views, 2 Replies

Blackout

I think I have asked this before but did not receive an answer. Can anyone tell me why this is happening and how to fix it? The tabs and panels at the top of my screen get blacked out in blocks. Sometimes the entire banner is gone, sometimes just chunks. When I move my cursor over the space some of the pieces reappear, sometimes I have to click around to get it visible. The blackouts seem to be in rectangular chunks, like enormous pixels. And not the entire tab, fragments of the tabs and menus. Attached is a screen shot of my desktop.

I am using a cross-platform Mac desktop and working in Windows 7 using Autocad LT 2013. Two co-workers using the same program on PCs has the same issues so it is not my machine.

I hope someone has a solution because it is driving me distracted!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dgorsman
in reply to: katie1994

Think I remember the question, and the answer should be the same: video issues, either driver or hardware.  Are you using an emulator such as Parallels?  Or dual-booting?  Change the hardware acceleration setting to the opposite of what it is now.  If that makes it better then that will confirm its an issue with the video hardware (driver conflict for the PC people).

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 3 of 3
katie1994
in reply to: dgorsman

Thanks, I have submitted this to our IT department and I hope to have it resolved soon.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost