Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad LT 2014, Tool Pallettes

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
541 Views, 2 Replies

Autocad LT 2014, Tool Pallettes

Just purchased and installed 2014LT and have previously been using ADT 2013 (full version). My question: Does 2014LT have or have access to the architectural tool pallettes other than what I see when they are opened? I am looking for more plan views of casework, furniture, lighting fixtures and HVAC fixtures used in making Reflective Ceiling Plans.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dgorsman
in reply to: Anonymous

Palettes in ADT and other verticals are significantly different than in the vanilla versions.  You won't have access to any of that content in LT, beyond what you create.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 3 of 3
pendean
in reply to: dgorsman

You could try a Google Search for free and not so free symbols libraries to aquire: word of caution about free blocks, they tend to be posted by sutudents using free EDU AutoCAD software and have that EDU stamp in them that will get into your drawings.

So don't ignore any warnings AutoCAD throws up on yur screen about it if you INSERT one of them into your files.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost