Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad LT 2002-Symantec Endpoint Protection

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
949 Views, 7 Replies

Autocad LT 2002-Symantec Endpoint Protection

We have been using AutocadLT 2002 on a desktop running Windows XP Pro SP2, for several years. We recently installed Symantec Antivirus 10.0 with groupware protection, and everything seemed to work fine. However- we then upgraded from the Antivirus 10.0 to Endpoint Protection 11.0 and now the AutocadLT will not run. It starts to open the window, but then an error message is displayed stating "The instruction at 0x6f026ac2 referenced memory at 0x00000080. The memory could not be written." Has anyone else seen this and is there a fix?

Richard
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

This is related to the Symantec Endpoint Protection - as we just upgraded and now have an issue with users that are running the symantec software as well as Windows XP sp2. Uninstalling the Endpoint Protection took care of the problem for now. Other AutoCAD users are not experiencing the same problem (Newer versions). Other than that I'm still looking for a solution short of purchasing an upgrade.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous

I have the same problem. Still searching for a fix.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous

Me too. Please help!
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

I have the same problem so . Whey can find a solution to fix it, still searching for a fix. help pls > samson.leong@ati-biz.com
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

Hello,

Removing the Symantec Enpoint Protection Module "Application and Device Control" allowed AutoCAD LT 2002 to load successfully.

Cheers!
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

Hello J2Tech,

Can you give me full detail solution, how can go in Symantec Endpoint Protection Module "Application and Device Control" for remove.

TQ Very Much!!!! 🙂
Message 8 of 8
Anonymous

Hello J2Tech,

My Problem have been solve.

TQ Very Much!!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost