Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad LT suite 2013

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
RobPalin
267 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCad LT suite 2013

Anyone,

i am looking to change my Autocad licence to another laptop/computer. I have AutoCad LT suie 2013 on the laptop i am currently using. I know there is a LTU but if i export the license -

1. How do i get it on the other laptop?

2. Do i download a trila version to activate on my new computer?

thing is, i don't have any AutoCad software for LT suite 2013 on my new laptop and do not have the CD.

can anyone help?

thanks,

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: RobPalin

If you are just looking for a product download you should be able to find it at the Autodesk Customer Service Virtual Agent:
1. Go to http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...
2. Select the choice "Download Links".
3. Select your product, then variant, then version as applicable.
4. You should now be presented with the choice to download your software.

5. For Pete's Sake, archive and store your downloads for safe keeping so you can get at them later. Downloads are not stored at Autodesk forever.

I would install, authorize and get all the software up and runnings on the new PC before you mess with the old one: you never want any point of failure to stop you form working the programs and the LTU app can, for some, totally kill your software.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost