Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD WS menu buttons don't work in AutoCAD LT 2013

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
adoss
581 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD WS menu buttons don't work in AutoCAD LT 2013

When I click any menu button inside the "online" toolbar tab for AutoCAD WS nothing happens.  For example- If I click on "Online Drawings" nothing happens.  In AutoCAD LT 2012 that button would take me to the AutoCAD WS site.  None of the links in my "online" group work in LT 2013. 

How do I enable these links withouht having to mess with uploading files to Autodesk 360? 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: adoss

Did you by chance "migrate" when you installed 2013? Your description of 2013 buttons seems better related to 2012.

Start HELP in 2013, in the search box type AUTOCADWS, instructions about use seem to work here:

"To Open and Edit Drawings using AutoCAD WS
Click Online tabShare and Collaborate panelCollaborate Now.At the Command prompt, enter ONLINECOLNOW.
The current drawing is uploaded and opened in AutoCAD WS. Use the available online tools to edit the drawing and collaborate with others. "

Don't fear '360': it's new and 2013 is all about it (LT2012 is not aware of it). Remember to install the patch recently released for the 360 module.

Message 3 of 4
adoss
in reply to: pendean

I did migrate my settings from LT 2012.  I will need to find out how to add the new 360 buttons to my workspace.  Any help on finding out how to do that?

Thanks

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: adoss

I would ditch that migration: remove and reinstall LT2013 and get back the new features/setup. Ensure you selected to install 360 (on the disc, requires an active selection) unless you know it's running in Windows in the background (it starts when 2013 starts).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost