Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT Launch problem

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
sergej_dezelak
431 Views, 6 Replies

AutoCAD LT Launch problem

I have problem when I launch AutoCAD LT, I got this message (image LT1). It apear only when I first launch my PC, if I restart PC, than it is ok. I use Windows 8.1.

Second problem is (image LT2), this message apear at launch AutoCAD LT. Do you think it is problem only with graphic card?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
rkmcswain
in reply to: sergej_dezelak

Not sure when else can be said about image LT2. It pretty much says it all in the dialog. Your video card does not support hardware acceleration.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 7
braudpat

Hello

Please you are speaking of which LT version : 2015, 2014, 2013, etc ?

Which graphic card on your PC ?

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 4 of 7
sergej_dezelak
in reply to: braudpat

Its LT version 2014, but before there was no problem, last month this message apear.

the graphic card is:

NVIDIA Quadro K4000M

Message 5 of 7
pendean

What changed last month? Both messages are informative and provided you with options: what's the challenge here exactly?
Message 6 of 7
sergej_dezelak
in reply to: pendean

I just want to know why this message apear.

Message 7 of 7
pendean

Your first message appeared because, according to it, you ran a Windows Registry Cleaner in WIndows. Or an application on your PC did. AutoCAD didn't do it, it's just letting you know that's a probably cause.

The second message appread because your video card driver changed: AutoCD didn't do that either. it's just telling you your system change is changing how AutoCAD uses your system.

So what changed a month ago? find out, even Windows will tell you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost