Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2013 & PDF Complete Office Addition 4.1.20

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
jduframe
1575 Views, 9 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2013 & PDF Complete Office Addition 4.1.20

I plot drawings dwg to pdf, then open pdf complete and combine multiple pdfs made in AutoCAD LT 2013, it creates a file with 0 KB and does not combine files, I can combine files I create with scaner to pdf, but not the files created in AutoCAD thru plot DWG to PDF, does anyone know of a fix for this?

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
Charles_Shade
in reply to: jduframe

So you are getting usable PDF's from DWG to PDF?

Are these from multiple drawing files or one drawing file?

From the Publish window, Publich Options do you have Type set as Multi-Sheet File?

Message 3 of 10
pendean
in reply to: jduframe

So you want help here in the AutoCAD forum for a 3rd party PDF tools product?

Do you even have valid PDF files before you tried to combine them?

Why not just use PUBLISH command inside LT2013, it has a PDF output option and you can set it to combine all the sheets into one PDF file. Try it, much simpler to use a built-in tool.

Message 4 of 10
jduframe
in reply to: pendean

Publish works pretty good, just tried it, never knew that option was there, I just have to separate few of my drawings, some of them I have multiple sheets in model space. Thanks for the suggestion Joe

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Message 5 of 10
KAROLYNPAJDF

I am used to AutoCAD Architecture, but now have a new job that uses AutoCad LT 2013.  How does one 'publish' more than one drawing tab to just one .pdf.  HELP PLEASE!

Message 6 of 10
pendean
in reply to: KAROLYNPAJDF

You can select the tabs manually, right-click then select PUBLISH SELECTED https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-lt/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2019/ENU/Au...

Or you can start organizing your projects/layouts with SSM (SheetSet Manager) and publish sets from there https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmW-YHMf2Q0
Message 7 of 10
Bob_Zurunkle

Does ACADC LT 2013 have the PUBLISH command available on the command line? Just curious...

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted 🙂
Message 8 of 10
pendean
in reply to: Bob_Zurunkle

Find out, type -PUBLISH at the commandline (there is a dash in the name) then hit <enter> key on your keyboard... .
Message 9 of 10
KAROLYNPAJDF

Thank you for responding to my dilemma of publishing more than one tab a once.  The program I am using now is woodCADCAM OEM 2013 and runs with AutoCAD LT 2013.  Unfortunately, PUBLISH, -PUBLISH, PLOT, blah, blah, blah does not work for this program.  I am used to the full-blown program, AutoCAD Architecture 2019, so this is a bit of a downgrade for me command-wise.

I was looking for a command that will allow me to (publish, print, plot) all tabs in a drawing at once, just as the publish command works, but a command that will work in woodCADCAM OEM 2013.  The response you gave me will work in every other world but doesn't work in mine, sadly.

Thank you for your time.  That is truly appreciated.  Have a super day!

Message 10 of 10
pendean

For OEM software, you need to reach out to the OEM creator for help and guidance. Sorry, that's just how it is, the OEM author gets to choose what to drop or keep or add as a feature they use.

In LT2013 (from Autodesk), PUBLISH can do what you want by selecting all the layouts in your DWG file, right-clicking then selecting PUBLISH. YOu can also use SheetSet Manager (SSM) to do the same, it just requires you to plan a little in advance to set up sets to Publish.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost