Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2009 select objects

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
227 Views, 5 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2009 select objects

{color:#000000}Last week while I was working, I noticed my copy command no longer would allow me to pick more than one object unless I used a crossing window. Later I realized that I could no longer pick more than one object regardless of the command. I tried move but could only pick one object unless using a crossing window. This is very frustrating as I sometimes need to pick several different objects in various areas of the drawing to move or copy to another location. Any suggestions or ideas as to what happened?
{color}
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

So you can repeat the problems in a new
file?

You either can or cannot pick more than one object
at a time, there is no crossing-window override I don't think.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Pickfirst variable? Look at Options - Selection as well
--
======================================================
George Drayton CD-CAD Ltd Christchurch New Zealand.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

PICKFIRST and PICKADD variable do not get overridden with a Crossing Window
from what I can tell.

--
Dean Saadallah
http://LTisACAD.blogspot.com
--
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

it does this in any drawing that i open. i have not changed any settings. it just started "out of the blue" and it is driving me crazy. i will try the suggestions listed and see if any of them help. will let you know shortly. thanks
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

I tried the PICKFIRST command. The value was set to <1>. I left it as is and tried the PICKADD command. The value was set to <0>. I changed the value to <1>. I can now pick all the objects I want to copy or move! I have no idea how this value was changed from a <1> to a <0>. I am the only person in the office that will even attempt to make such a change. Has there been a recent update for 2009 LT that may have changed the value? I have it set up to automatically update.

Regardless, the problem has been solved. Thanks for the help!

shirleyg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost