Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2015 - 360 ISSUES

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
barneyb
568 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD 2015 - 360 ISSUES

Hi There - I am seeking advice regarding the latest upgrade to our LT software and the following issue that I've encountered since installing to a new 64bit machine (it's kind of a 2-part problem): 1. (This relates to both 2014 & 2015 products). Having been upgraded to a 64 bit from 32bit, I installed LT 2014 in the usual manner. Unfortunately, once up and running, Windows began to seize and would require restarting from the desktop. To root out the cause, I uninstalled various programs and discovered the issue ceased once I removed AutoCAD LT. I was subsequently issued with LT 2015 but installed this WITHOUT Autodesk 360 (on the advice of our IT dept.). The program ran with no issues. 2. Unfortunately, I was disappointed to discover that without the Autodesk 360 function installed, I was no longer able to synchronize settings or drawings etc. I contacted out re-seller, who suggested that I re-customize my settings, but apart from being a bit of an inconvenience, this seems to defeat the object of having the functionality in the first place. I am also unable to utilize the app etc. in the field. I subsequently went ahead and performed an uninstall/reinstall of the entire program (having discovered that I am unable to run a program repair or add in the 360 component) and boom! the windows seizing issue returned. Has anyone experienced the same or similar issues or have a solution? Thanks for your help in advance.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: barneyb

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost