Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2013 serial number and product key

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Resonance
2007 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD 2013 serial number and product key

I purchased Autocad LT on Mar 23.  I downloaded the program and the payment was deducted from my credit card, but I never received any confirmation, nor did I receive the serial number. I cannot find any information anywhere on the Autocad website nor can I find any way to contact customer service.  

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Resonance

In the US store, the online store webpage has a HELP link at the top of the page which takes you to another with many options, including contacting customer service way at the bottom:

http://store.autodesk.com/store/adskus/Content/pbPage.CustomerService-HelpPage

There is also a GET LIVE SUPPORT at the top right of the page.

Message 3 of 4

If you bought it straight from Autodesk, there's a "Contact Us" link at the top of this very page. On most other pages, it's in the footer.

If you bought it somewhere else, you'll have to contact them.

--
Kate Morrical
Digital Design Manager, Washington DC
BIMmuse.com
Message 4 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: Resonance

Hello Timothy,

Confirming that your order was fully processed on 3/23, and 2 emails were sent out shortly thereafter to the same account linked with your forum profile. Have you checked your junk or spam folder to see if they might have been automatically routed?

Please let me know if you're able to find them / I will be sending you a Private Message (envelope next to your profile name up top once logged in) with the relevant licensing info.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost