Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2010 LT .CUIX Files Not Displaying

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
bails1974
542 Views, 6 Replies

AutoCAD 2010 LT .CUIX Files Not Displaying

I have loaded in some cuix files in LT 2010. They have appeared in the customisation area and in the current Workspace and I have turned on the menus I require and no error is returnned, however when I go to the drawing screen none of the customised menus or ribbon tabs have appeared. I have performed an Autocad LT repair and also a reinstall from the add/remove programs and I have also tried a different .CUIX file but still no luck. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Charles_Shade
in reply to: bails1974

Have you clicked to Customize Workspace in the CUI right side pane prior to checking these menus on?

Message 3 of 7
bails1974

I have only ticked the menus or toolbars to on while in the customise workspace in the right hand window and then clicked done and then apply at the bottom of the screen still nothing. I have added the exact same customisations to lots of other PC's with LT2010 with no issues its just the one PC.

Message 4 of 7
Charles_Shade

After clicking Customize Workspace go back to the Left panel and expand the available Trees.

Check these as you need for the Current Workspace.

If what you want is not there you will need to go to the Transfer Tab to move the items over.

Message 5 of 7
bails1974
in reply to: Charles_Shade

That is usually the way I would do it but on this ocassion the settings don't seem to stick and show through on the users workspace. All the cui's are there as required in the customise screen but they don't want to appear in the drawing area. I am going to do a complete reinstall of LT see if that works.

Message 6 of 7
Charles_Shade

Autodesk Recommended Clean Install Procedure:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?linkID=9240817&id=2887771&siteID=123112

I'm reading what you are saying and am making suggestions that I know you know you are doing.

How about just deleting the CUI and then doing a new Transfer?

Sounds like you may be on the right track with the reinstall though.

Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Message 7 of 7
bails1974
in reply to: Charles_Shade

Thanks for your replies Charles.

I have performed a full reinstall and it has solved the problems.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost