Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjustiing what I would call the zoom ratio in Layout space.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
380 Views, 2 Replies

Adjustiing what I would call the zoom ratio in Layout space.

I have recently updated to the 2013 software, and have been trying to get it set back up to my normal settings.  One of the settings I vaguely remember editing was when you are in a layout view looking through a view port and you zoom in to get a part to fit in the viewport;  you zoom in and back out and the model space gradually shrinks with each time.  The problem I am having with it is that in my new 2013 software the "shrinkage is so small that it takes forever to get something to fit into the view port.  As a result, rather than zooming with the wheel once or twice untill the part and diminsions fit within an area that looks nice, you have to zoom in and out with the wheel say 20/30 times and that still only gets it to look legable (not touching any borders).  I canot remember the command i need to envoke to adjust this property.  Does anyone know how to adjust this setting?

Thank you,

Boston

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
sthompson1021
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi, at the comand line type zoom and then it will prompt you to window the area you want.

Message 3 of 3
drjohn
in reply to: Anonymous

If you want to adjust the zoom of the scroll wheel the command is ZOOMFACTOR

HTH

Regards,

DJ

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost