Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUTOCAD LT 2011_ License Export Failed...

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
randy.gahol
639 Views, 4 Replies

AUTOCAD LT 2011_ License Export Failed...

Hi Autodesk,

I'm trying to transfer a license from one computer to another computer. When I try to "Sign in" I got an error message that tell me " Export Request Failed"..  Please see attached photo. 

This is a serious problem we are into. Why we are not able to export the licenses on to Autodesk server. What if we need to reformat the computer or we need to reinstall the software or transfer the license to other computer how can we deactivate or transfer the license if always failed. I tried many times since last week up to now im still getting same problem.  Do we need to buy again for an expesive software that not fair for all the end users.

Kindly resolve this problem.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: randy.gahol

The License Transfer Utility works less than 0% of the time.  If you need a new activation code for reinstallation based on your hypothetical description above, simply call the Autodesk Activations and they will provide you with a new activation code.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
atj4systems
in reply to: randy.gahol

If I were to search the net for the number to Autodesk Activations, as I am it appears to be one tha Google has not indexed yet. Can you please provide the number for support?

Thank you Guru!

Message 4 of 5
Charles_Shade
in reply to: atj4systems

Have you registered your software?

http://usa.autodesk.com/support-offerings/up-and-ready/

You may have better luck posting your query here:

Installation and Licensing Forum:
http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/bd-p/24

Message 5 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: atj4systems

Please note that the following numbers are not for product support but for activation only. 

Autodesk Product Registration and Authorization:

http://en.autodesk.ca/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=9719649&id=9830778

1-800-551-1490 > Option 1 (English) 

Asia / Pacific: 65.6735.5688
Europe / Middle East / Asia: 41.32.723.9595

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost