Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUTOCAD 2010 LT PROBLEMS

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
nursan1453
1001 Views, 8 Replies

AUTOCAD 2010 LT PROBLEMS

Hi.

I'm using AUTOCAD 2010 LT .

My PC : HP Z200 workstation.

CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R)        X3430  @ 2.40GHz  2.53GHz.

RAM: 6GB

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit

Graphics card : NVIDIA Quadro FX 580

When drawing line , circle , ellipse ... cursor moving very very slovly.

And program giving fattal error several times

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Bob_Zurunkle
in reply to: nursan1453

Search these forums for a treatise called Speed up AutoCAD. It sounds like it might be related to the graphics card or graphical settings within the program. Turn off the Aero theme and any dynamic and/or graphical gewgaws. also check to make sure SAVEFIDELITY is ste at zero (that's in case of long saves).

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted 🙂
Message 3 of 9
Charles_Shade

Try SCALELISTEDIT from the Command Line?

Anything odd in that list?

Many Layer Filters perhaps?

LA from the Command line

Message 4 of 9
pendean

Turn off Win7's AERO Theme and use it's alternate WINDOWS BASIC THEME.

And turn off DYNMODE in LT, see if that helps too.

Message 5 of 9
TomSalomone123

Hi, Sounds like this is an application error, but you could try the following and see if it helps:

1. Issue the 3Dconfig command

2. Click on Manual tune

3. Make sure “Hardware Acceleration” is selected

- Tom Salomone

HP Workstations Representative

Message 6 of 9
pendean
in reply to: TomSalomone123

There is no 3DCONFIG in LT2010... .

Message 7 of 9
chris.bronw39301
in reply to: pendean

Last night Windows 2010 pushed an update. Today every DWG has scattered lines all over the drawings. I have updated the graphics card driver to no avail. I also can't find any graphics acceleration to turn off.  What would turn off graphic acceleration for AutoCAD 2010 LT? 3DCONFIG is an invalid command for 2010LT.

Message 8 of 9
pendean
in reply to: chris.bronw39301

Windows 10 updates have never been documented doing that inside DWG files: are you sure these "scattered lines" are not hatch patterns that are too far away from your 0,0,0 location?

Or is the actual problem your very old LT2010 is not supported in WIndows10 (that means Autodesk will never help you fix a problem) https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/learn-explore/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Windows-...

Tips here may help your old software https://www.longbowsoftware.com/Tips_and_Tricks.php

Message 9 of 9
Bob_Zurunkle
in reply to: pendean

Hey wasn't there something gong on way back when that if you opened a certain drawing file it would make lines like that and then they'd move as they ate up your file? It had something to do with Captain Kirk or Star Trek or something. Sound familiar?

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost