Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2002LT Should I use OLE in this situation?

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
96 Views, 0 Replies

2002LT Should I use OLE in this situation?

I have a map of an environmental site (100 acres), where we take periodical samples from monitoring wells, and we display the analytical results near each well point(30 to 40 points). The list of chemicals is in a column(each a single line txt) and then the results in a column right of it. The problem is after 10 or 12 sample events the tables gets large and must be moved around to accommodate each other and the potential for input error increases. I would like to inbed small Excel worksheets as OLE, put the data for each well in a worksheet and display a linked OLE in the model. I tried this with 3 wells and it seemed that it was making the dwg file large and unstable, the display of OLEs was erratic, I was having trouble closing either Excel or AC LT as a command was always in progress. Thought I might be going down the wrong path so here I am at the feet of the masters. Any advice or tech help will be appreciated.

Craig
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost